also: after the ap euro multiple choice section i made designs for the second wave of romantic writers as the world’s most popular emo-folk-punk-indie-pop boy band (and mary godwin), The Romantics
introducing: george gordon byron
- “the bad boy”
- dark and tortured soul
- once had a hot makeout session with selena gomez
- once had a hot makeout session with literally everyone
- lead singer
- wears too much guyliner
- (it’s funny because there’s no such thing as too much guyliner)
- “the cute one”
- writes all the songs about happy things and sad things and cute things and kissing girls that get on the radio the most
- plays bass guitar
- is the most peppy and enthusiastic when they make the video diaries
- dating mary so fucking hard
- “the dreamy one”
- plays the piano
- has dark and tragic past
- was really polite to ellen degeneres when they went on her show
and mary godwin
- “the drummer”
- so done with all this shit
- can also play the accordion, the violin, the flute, the cello, the trombone, the xylophone, and the motherfucking mandolin
- writes all the songs about sea monsters and irish legends and zombies that appeal to the hipster fans
- seventeen magazine has repeatedly said that she is a lesbian
- she’s not a lesbian
- she did think ellen degeneres was pretty hot, but
- she’s dating percy shelley
- no, really, seventeen, she’s dating percy shelley, he’s taken.
- how the fuck did you not think he was taken.
- she fucking made out with him on stage.
- (to be fair, so did byron)
really old vintage photos of homosexual couples
See the rest, they’re all amazing.
John Cho (x)
yo my heart is racing at the guts it takes to say something like this knowing full well what could happen. damn!!!!
John Cho has become my favorite fucking actor ever……
|—||D-Ray on Tom Hiddleston|
I’m fine! Probably should have specified that from the start, sorry.
I’ve been coming out to my parents pretty much annually for the last four years. It only sunk in on this most recent attempt. Shortly after I got the concept through to them I tried it out on my dad’s side of the family and that’s where my aunt’s commentary comes in.
Is there anybody who isn’t excited about the SHIELD TV show?
Because… I’m not. And I don’t have any intention of writing long screeds about how much I hate Coulson and the whole idea of this show (spoilers: it’s a lot!) and I also don’t think that anybody who likes/is excited about the show is somehow a bad/dumb/smelly person, but if there’s anybody around who I can occasionally bitch to that JESUS CHRIST THESE FUCKING GIFSETS AND PROMO MATERIALS ARE ALL OVER MY FUCKING DASH LIKE INTERNET HERPES, please give me a shout.
/FALLS OUT OF CHAIR
/RAISES HAND FROM FLOOR AND CONTINUES WAVING
guess who has lots of feelings re: all the new OLLA info
hint it is me
spoilers under readmore
Thanks. Apart from my parents, everyone’s been very reasonable. Some are even supportive!
Thanks! (Look on the bright side: it offers proof of just how much of communication is dependent on tone…)
- Between infancy and first grade, boys express their emotions more readily than girls. [here]
- Worldwide, boys aren’t any better at math than girls. [here]
- Young men are more emotionally vulnerable to troubles in their relationships than young women are. [here]
- Men are less rational investors than women. [here]
- Men aren’t worse than women at reading emotional cues. [here]
- Men monitor their partners more than women. [here]
- Men are twice as likely as women to commit suicide after divorce. [here]
- In anonymous settings, women are more aggressive than men. [no shit]
Reblogging this because I think it’s super important when it comes to sex and relationships and how as a society we view these things to realize that everything we’ve been taught about “men” and “women” is wrong. Not just the exclusion of trans* identities or the discussion of binarism in regards to intersex and genital differences but also the way we view gender roles and even cis gender identities and biology and behavior. This affects the way people interact in relationships and during sexual conduct and also how we act in our day-to-day lives.
Tom Hiddleston — Only Lovers Left Alive
#um #all i can see is hal #angry at how shakespeare wrote it #well #not how #but more that it’s one more thing that makes this whole reincarnation/immortality/vampirism shit unbearable #bad enough you used to be a prince who stabbed people in the back #the whole world fucking analyses that shit #not to mention he never did write what happened to poins #HE NEVER SAID WHAT HAPPENED TO POINS #i like to imagine hal shouting at that picture when he’s had a bit too much #’the least you could do was give him an ending you fucker’ #’where the fuck did he go’ #oh dear
give now please yes
i think my favorite part of coming out to my family was how my aunt managed to make “you’re being very brave” sound like a threat.
what Adam was really thinking.
I am slightly confused by the complete lack of freakouts on tumblr over this. Seriously, you guys are falling down on the job! Is it Yahoo’s fault?
Is… is this real?
you call up the director of 1H4 and i’ll call thea sharrock and we’ll ask desperate questions
yes this is an excellent plan